1. Entrants must be currently enrolled at Normandale Community College.
2. Put your name and contact information on everything you submit for consideration.
3. Keep your own copy of your work; materials will not be returned to you.
4. Submissions will be considered for publication in both the print and online versions of the magazine.
5. Poetry submissions should consist of 1-5 poems, typed. They can be single-spaced or double-spaced.
6. Fiction submissions should be 10 pages or less, typed and double-spaced, with page numbers.
7. Creative nonfiction submissions should be 10 pages or less, typed and double-spaced, with page numbers.
8. Visual art should be sent in jpg format and suitable for photocopying in black and white.
9. Deadline for submissions is Friday, October 28, 2011
Email submissions to
Questions? Contact Lynette Reini-Grandell in C 2080 or call 952-358-8877
Submissions, with names and contact information removed, will be evaluated by the Creative Writing Club in its bi-weekly meetings.
Contributors may join the Creative Writing Club and discuss work with other participants, but should not identify themselves as the author of a work when that work comes up for discussion.
Contributors will be notified whether their work has been accepted for publication shortly before the magazine goes to press late in the semester.